Surfing Instructor Course
Are you looking for a job working on the beach? a job that allows you to work and travel to beautiful destinations around the world? Why not combine your love of surfing with a career and train with us as an ASI Surfing Instructor!
How will an ASI Surfing Instructor qualification benefit you?
- Be provided with quality training by people with experience within the surfing industry
- Gain a surf coach qualification that is recognised worldwide
- Qualifications are regulated by the Academy of Surfing Instructors
- Provides you with the knowledge and confidence to deal take on your role as a surfing instructor
- A perfect starting block to enter the surf coaching industry
- A clear progressive pathway to further your surfing instructor qualifications
What happens when you get your surfing instructor qualification?
- You will be able to seek employment as a surf coach in the UK and abroad
- Your course manual will act as a guide throughout the duration of your qualification, so it’s always there to refer back to should you ever need it
How can I take my surfing instructor qualification further?
The ASI Level 1 Surfing Instructor qualification is a perfect starting point for someone interested in holding a paid surf coach position at a surfing school. To further this qualification you may wish to consider the ASI L2, L3 or L4 qualification. Many coaches also go onto complete a NVBLQ Beach Lifeguard Award
Are you interested? Before you get started…
You’ll need to make sure you’ve met the following requirements before you attend your course:
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Be physically fit
- Able to demonstrate good swimming ability
- Demonstrate confidence in breaking waves
- £280 Early Bird rate/£310 usual rate for an individual